Sunday, March 1, 2009

LAZY ??

this is ME
but it doesn't look like me
because that is picture ma
LOL..okay, i know is not funny..


Today is sunday
i skip my class n went to Queensbay with my mom n sister
first we get there and we are fucking hungry
so we decide to find somewhere to fill our stomach
and so we went Nippon Yataimura to have our lunch
hmmmmmmm...TASTY..hahahaha



and this is my sister
she don't know that i took her picture
if she know i post here
sure kena d..hahaa


and finally,
CANTON-i is opening in penang..^^
it's located in Queensbay Mall, ground floor
never try before but i think the food will not bad la.
^^


ps : feel wan update my blog everyday but just dono wat to post bout..


listening to the song from http://www.euphoria.com.my/
no nid to download alredi can hear
techno, house, electro, hip hop & open format
listen watever u lik..

No comments: