Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is 1.28am now..

feel like update something i didn't update today..

just want t upload my L here

it is because finally i get it back

hahaha



i know my picture is not pretty enough but at least it's still look good

and i didn't show out my dumb dumb face also..haha..

tomorrow result is coming out d..

why i don't have such nervous feeling ??

is it I too relax d..or i just take it nothing ??

confuse ? wonder ? how's the result ?

whatever ! since result coming out tomorrow

so just take a look and then just leave it la..

look like I'm not going to study in college d right ?

I'm not..I plan to study Interior Design or just go interview for cabin crew

with such worst result..LOL

what a girl I am..haha..

whatever la..just leave it and take what "they" give

we pray for now also no use cause we already take the exam

I think it's time for me stop

since I have no topic to talk about today anymore..

if got new topic I will post up here..

BYE BYE !!

current song : elevator-timberland

current mood : normal


2 comments:

DancEL said...

U stupid ar! It's not what "they" give ok! It's what "you" give is what "you" get! It's your result! For God's sakes!

Michelle Jun said...

they set the graph of the marks
so for sum sub mayb i can get b they giv c le..
so is wat they give k..