Tuesday, March 24, 2009

lazy update blog syndrome


the first day i drive to college
okay..


i have been stop blogging for about 4 days


now i hv a few story to talk about my recent life


okay..start now..


after i get my licence


i become a dangerous driver


because the day i pass my test


then at night i drive out


next day, i drive out too without licence on noon


night i got my licence..


thanks to keeve & egg help me take it


then saturday and sunday just like normal


attend my class but different is i drive myself there





monday, the day my college start


i not really know to go Equater without making any u-turn after upr


so my friend drive to my house first


then i follow his car until there


really have to thanks him alot..


thanks chris..


then after go in to college


new intake have to go lecturer hall


wait them to separate all of us in 5 classes


unfortunely, i been sent to last class





CS1E 093





after that head to amoy lane


because my first class is at amoy lane


the class which is about photography and computer


will be at amoy lane


the next day whivh means today


i have photography class so i have to go to amoy lane


i don't know how to go there also..


so chris bring me there again


luckily i have my own transport


if not it will be so fed up for me to go here and there





last time i use to be so excited on college life


but now i don't think i will be excited anymore


every morning when i wake up i have to think what to wear


i feel that my wardrobe is out of cloth


i think i have to find a day to shop for more cloth d





okay..


i'm going to stop here..


tomorrow i have in the morning


and i have to go myself tomorrow morning..


good night all !


have to go bed now..

No comments: