Monday, March 9, 2009


2day is Monday and yesterday is Sunday

n yes, my mom bought me a Toshiba laptop

v a deal is i hv to work for her n stay at home as much as i can

is okay for me so i just accept it..^^


last Wednesday i went to Genting Highlands

ntg much to talk about as most of the ppl went before

i back on Friday


Saturday i gt class nid to attend

so stay at home after that


Sunday, i suppose gt class on that day

but it has been cancelled cause of my teacher accident

i dono what reli happen cause no one know..

plan to go Gurney v mom after class

but since it alredi been cancelled so just go Gurney earlier

we reach thr take some bag to get fix

having lunch at Winter Warmer

move to Country Ride to c whether mom's bag is ready or not yet

finally, we can move to the House of Notebook..

my laptop is bought at thr..the girl name hui fen gave me a gd service

after bought it..i hv to leave my laptop thr bout 2 hours

cause they need to help me setup my laptop..

in that time we went for a little shopping

we go in parkson to take a look

suddenly my mom saw smtg attractive

tat is GUESS handbag..she love it so much

i know it cause that day b4 we go out

she said, " I don wan to buy any bag anymore, since i have so much bag. "

she only break her promise when she reli lik it

what i get on that day is...Famous Amos cookies & Toshiba laptop

yeepee..teehees


today ? Monday..i wake up early in the morning

get ready to go learn driving..

this Wednesday goin to have my pre-test

and if pass next Thursday go for car test d

hope i can pass asap la..

i wan drive..i don wan let ppl fetch..

2 comments:

COOLLEN said...

Good to hear you had enjoy your life so much even tho we didnt keep in touch for so damn long.
Wish you had a happy go lucky life!
Superb and nice blog!

Coollen

Michelle Jun said...

hehe..thx alot..
nice to hear from u again..
hope to c u soon..^^