Friday, March 27, 2009

a thursday n friday

thursday as usual went to college early in the morning
raining in the morning so the traffic is more jam compare to normal
so it also mean i'm late to class
but luckily i'm not the one who late
after class went to eat lunch with classmate
then went to my friend's hostel to wait my another friend finish class
after that, me and my friend head to his house
than chill at there about few hours
then head to Crepe..that's my favorite western food restaurant
so i having my dinner at there with my friend
after that i drop her back to her hostel and i back my home
that's my thursday

FRIDAY
that's my friday look..
going to college as usual
having drawing class today
my drawing is just okay
hahaha..
after class same went to lunch with my classmate
than back home
hahaha...
sleep for whole noon because my class finish at 12.30pm
then night time help my aunt fetch my cousin back from tuition
that's my friday

No comments: