Tuesday, March 10, 2009

today ??
ntg to talk about also..
wake up on 9am to wake up Mr.Potata
after wake him up i back to sleep again
until 2.30pm i wake up and watch tv
done all stuff should be done
settle down myself in front my favorite laptop
do whatever I wan..
til just now..12am, my friend called me and ask
do u wan to hang out and learn ur driving skill
of course i said yes
so, i went out and drive
from tanjung bunga Caltex to TARC
TARC to UPR to Esplaned to Queensbay to Jelutong
to tanjung bunga Caltex to my home..
the longest journey i had drive..
what a good expirience...LOL

that is all for today
no picture today


tomorrow pre-test le..
so scare i cant pass..
thursday is the day im going to hell..
+.+


current mood : normal
current song : when I'm gone
thinking : to get a good guy ?? car licence

No comments: