Thursday, March 12, 2009

woke up on 7.30am
went to have DIM SUM as breakfast with Zoey & Celicia
after that drop Celicia to work
then Zoey drop me to my school to get mine result
I didn't feel the fear and all that
I like some kind of cold blood people
student is coming one by one
the result is start giving to student
so I also quite there to get my result
I won't say how's my result here as I very disappoined on it

after i get my result
Zoey come and fetch me
and we went to have a drink first
after that we head to Disted college to get some information
then head to Equator..
I went to there to ask the information of Interior Design
and I register there too
so means I'm going to study there..
my class will start on 23rd March
means next next week..
OMG !! I have to start prepare my study mood now..
Haiz.. what to do wor..
since now is economy crisis time
and I don't think airline is going to hire people
so I just set my mind like last time i have planned
Interior Design..my future career..
after Equator we head to do some bank stuff
then to Gurney chill
till 7 something we chao d..
back to home
I'm too tired for today
so went I home
I start sleep on 8 something
after 8 hours i woke up
which means i woke up on 3.20am
i can't sleep anymore
I online and reply some message on my phone

I think thats all for today
nothing interes to talk about...
have to wake potato up on 12 noon later..
and now is 6.22am
I've been stay awake since I woke up just now

no picture for today because i didn't take any picture


current mood : bitter-sweet
current song :like me-girlicious

No comments: