Monday, March 2, 2009

my nike fully white jacket




just bought it 2day
cuz i lost my jacket few days ago
n im goin genting soon so i nid a jacket urgently
LOL

i woke up late 2day n went to learn car
stil working to get my P
kinda love driving
haha..
uncle say i can take test on 19th if i okay
den i told uncle
i sure can..hehe
after this went to my mom's office
cuz wan go shopping to get my Nike jacket ma..
hehe..
n tats hw i get my nike jacket lo

after tat back home
ntg to do
take a bath den settle down in front tv
yup, i hv skip my dinner
for on diet..hehe..
i cant on9 cuz my sis was using it
den i stil cant get my laptop cuz of sum financial problem
so i just wait..wait n wait n wait..
finally is my turn..
i been using pc since 11pm til nw 3.25am
i sleep on day n i awake on nite
im a vampire..hahaha...
jkjk









ntg to more to talk about 2day

and i tink im goin stay awake til morning d..
reli cant sleep..






current mood : happy (cuz i get new jacket )
current song : i din hear any song since i on9
thinking of : genting trip, ex-classmate, future





teehees..^^..so happy write now..
hope everyday will be like today
PEACE !!







No comments: