Tuesday, February 24, 2009

~EMPTY~

1st, my mind is empty nw..
dono wan to post wat on my blog
boring this day
nth to do
stay at home
walk here n there

tats my life nw..
2 more weeks to get my result
mean goin to hell 2 more weeks..
+.+
===============================================================

i wonder how guy goes on v their life lik ntg happen
gal go so tough but guys not
mayb sum wil not but most of d guy is just take it ntg
i cant imagine if im a guy wat wil i b
sumtime i just hate d guy who hurt me
who promise a lot to me
after break up it just ntg
n they wil nvr done wat they promise
so GUY
" pls don simply promise to gal
if u wan to pls do it !! "

==============================================================

goin to KL 2moro..
again
...LOL...
see u guys soon..
hehe..


ps: my lovely ex-schoolmate..miss ur alot..
sori for cant make it to d bbq last sun..

No comments: