Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Lot To Say..^^


pink for me..blue for Zoey


start from the day i went for my car theory..
before i go for my theory
i back to my high school to find my class teacher be my reference
n yes Pn.Chan be my reference
when i back school i feel a lot of weird staring at me
but i just leave it
n get my reference then get out from there
after that i went to prangin n brought my favorite movie series
"幸福的抉择"



after that i go for theory
it is at bayan lepas there
i can see many aeroplane prepare to landing there..
after it i back home n get start v my favorite movie series !!
i take 2 night to finish it
hehe ^^
after watched half i like ntg to do
so i go practice my french twist
n yet i get a beautiful french twist..^^



saturday i go for my class as usual
but this time i tide up a french twist
which i practiced last nite
after class i went McD to fill my hungry stomach
then back home..
when i put down my hair
n i get a curly n i like it sooo muchie..
i ask my mom, sis n my maid
'do i look v curly hair?'
my mom said ' arghh..dono..'
my sis just gave me a smile
my maid said ' har, cantik cantik !! '
then i ask my mom can go perm to curly like this??
she said 'no..look too old for you'

pretty..??

sunday, no class..
i went to gurney v Zoey then meet up my family
my mom is choosing her b'day present
at "Diamond & Platinum"
paid by dad..^^

mon..ntg to do..
just stay at home all day
watch tv n eat..

tue..go for my car practical on morning
so i can get my L licence..
then back home..
go do my manicure n Mickey get her pedicure
i get APPLE RED on my finger..^^




then go buy bus ticket
because going KL on thu..
don't too miss me ya..
then go find my mom at her office
cause wan go for a little shopping..
finally i get my favorite GELATTISIMO ice-cream & secret recipe's cake

tats all..^^

LOVE YOUR ALL THE TIME !!

3 comments:

DancEL said...

That is why I don wanna go back to school! They will stare at us like aliens! D curly hair really does makes u look old! & usually people call that red 'Chilli Red' not 'Apple Red'...

Michelle Jun said...

absolutely..
so i stil keep my hair straight..
d colour name 'apple red' okay??.

Liins said...

hehe i monday go genting ady..
happy