Monday, February 2, 2009

boring boring boring

yes, 2day is a boring day for me..
sleep on 6am wake up on 4.30pm
after wake up i hv ntg to do
so i decide to watch tv until my mind cum up an idea to watch movie on pc
n i watched ' don't mess with the zohan '
i noe im outdated but ok la..tat movie quite funny oso..
^^
n my fon juz remind me tat 2moro i hv undang test
OMG!!! pls don let me fail gain
i wan pass..i wan pass..i wan pass..
arghh..
wish me luck 2moro..

2nite i tink i wil goin out to play firework v my fren
i noe its a bit childish but its stil fun rite??
her dad buy bout rm200 smtg firework for her
so yes i can get free firework to play..
hahaha
*evil smile

i tink tats all for 2day.
let ur d result after my test
hehe.
n wil take pic on playng firework thing la
hehe.


No comments: