Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally..lol

go out early in the morning
is the thing i didn't do since few month ago
and i almost forget how morning looks like
cause i almost everyday sleep till 2 or 3pm only wake up

this is the morning look

1st - since i get home early in the morning
means 4am i wrote my blog and do some surfing until 6am
den i went study on my undang
suddenly i feel i have not enough time to study it
until the 7.45am i go out n wait the bus
before i go out a take a cup of nescafe to let myself stay awake
its work
then..i reached the stop and walk to the shop
wait for auntie to fetch us to the place
i wait her about 1 hour
so i decided to use the time to continue my undang study
until boring i take some lame picture

levi's & converse

converse my favorite..^^

i like this one..XD




then we head to the test there and i so nervous
until they called my name and ask me to write down my name
after i finish it they ask me to go in and take the test
i like OMG!! i don't have any preparation at all...f*ck..
okay then..i still get in there and take the test
after that i recheck it and i have about 13 question not sure
i feel that im going to fail this time too
i wait till the time runs out i only go out
usually i can see my result after the test but not this time
so i go out and wait for my result with a scaring out there
result printed out and
I PASS IT !!!



oh yea..hahaha
i message my friend and told them this good news..
hehe..
this friday im going to hear my theory
i wan get my licence as fast as possible..

until now i only realise that i didn't sleep for whole day d.
although i got take 10 minit rest..
but is okay..cause i get a pass on undang test
the sacrify is okay..hehe..

THANKS FOR VIEWING..^^
PEACE..\/

No comments: