Sunday, February 1, 2009

after a long time

well..is a long time from my last post..
i can't tell how many thing that i have been through
it just so drama for me

1st - yes, i'm back from kl n i start a new life
just a new life begin..i much happier then last time
and i hv been single for 8 months
its not very long but yet it still memory for me
then i met someone that make me fall on him.
i don't know why but just fall..
as i hope, we started but only stand for 1 mth n 1 day
he break up v me v d reason tat he don't suit me
what can i do..ntg..


2nd - after a few mth my ex*not d latest 1suddenly can me n ask me out for movie
we watched 'Bedtime Stories'..wat a nice movie
after movie we went greenlane McD den we share our past
we talk for whole nite long n i feel we bring back our feel from past 2 years
n we feel we changed
but it end after d 2nd day..hw its end?
its end v tat guy gone himself..hw i cal or msg, i oso wont get any reply

tats my fate on relationship
although i tel myself i wil get a gd 1
but i nvr..i oways get hurt..tats my fate

nw is bout hw funny i am when reading my ex classmate blogs
me n her din meet each other since after big exam
n we do miss each other
til d day she ask me to read her blog
i read it n i cry..
juz accidently cry.
mayb juz too miss them..^^



and now im taking air hostess course n being single
i sure i will b happy again v my fren help
they love as much as i love them
oh ya, one more thing.valentine's day coming soon
hope everyone happily ever after..



2 comments:

DancEL said...

Aww... Don't miss us so too much until u get crazy ok? & we'll b fine!

from:EL

Michelle Jun said...

i noe ur wil b fine..
but stil miss ur la..