Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just a Day

yesterday i wake up at 9.20am
den i asked my mom to buy 'chi cheong fun' for me
she told go buy myself
n of cuz i lazy den iwent sleep again.
until 3.30pm..i realise i almost for my hair cut
but finally i stil can catch it up..juz a little cut..^^

den when i on d way home
my fren ask me whether wan watch RED CLIFF II 2nite??
den i juz say yes cuz i din watch 1st episod n he told tat he wil tel me d story
den i juz yes..
for me tat movie is nice..hehe
b4 da movie we went sunrise McD n buy ais-cream to eat
den after da movie, we went caltex McD to find his fren..^^


look happy??..hehe..yes, i am

2day..i wake up at 3pm n make a appointment to do my medicure.
i book 4.30pm
after medicure i went home..
n my fren saw me crossing d road n yet he called me
so nite we went to hv our dinner..
n nw im home..waiting for my belated b'day present..^^
but suddenly me sis scream n ask ofr my maid
i went n take a look wats goin on
my sis scream for a beauty fly
i'll show here

isn't it pretty??
tats all for 2day..^^

2 comments:

DancEL said...

It's not a fly! It's a moth! & my God u're lazy!... (Didn't mean to be offensive...)

Michelle Jun said...

lazy???