Sunday, July 19, 2009

am i look happy in that picture ??
yes, i am..but now i'm emo-ing
i feel i'm too smart for everything
i can settle accident and all those travel planning
sometime i just wish i'm the stupid one
get protect by tons of people
but last time i wish to be the strong one..
after being a strong one that's me now..
i feel pointless, shoulder-less, bbf-less
lost more and more care
lost more and more love
been thinking alot in the bathroom
a nice place for us to think without any noice
how i wish i'm a small little one
how i wish i never been through all the hard one
one of the reason i become now
it's because i've been through all the step that not everyone been before
like my classmate said
i look mature
even older than the one who older in class
i take things serious
if i didn't do so i don't know when i will fall into problem again
i'm independent
it's because no one will going to help out when problem come
it's all about me
face the world alone
still hanging around with the friends but who really knows me
even the one i take as my best friend she didn't know all
i don't want to burden anyone
what's this about ??
to grow me up, train me, let me know the truth earlier
yes, i do know why people now is so complicated
the people i mix with is complicated
i can't denied it
if the people have only the peaceful mind
then the world won't have war and complicated cases around
what i want to spread out in this post ??
just to realise my emo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haiyo, chill la girl...
time will tell. no point expressing it all to let public see.
i should say what happens with me i jus shared with friends like u and some closer ones... no point express to let public pity me mah...beside i dun need pityness. i jus wanna share and gain.
but blogging is fun as i see we can share and care for each other...